- All results are based on RUM (Real User Metrics) data from users all over the world
- We gather and analyze more than 300million tests every day
- A 2500 millisecond timeout is set. If a query takes longer, its marked as timeout
- The data is updated once per hour. Use perfops.net to get real-time data
- "Performance" is the time it took for a user to download a 500byte image from a CDN.
- During benchmarks local browser cache is bypassed
- "RUM Uptime" shows the uptime of CDN providers as measured by real users. Due to bad Internet connections this number can contain false positives.
But in general it shows a good representation of the quality of a CDN provider. Note that "RUM Uptime" does not represent the real uptime of a provider